2-Way Telescope Tripod with 3D Safety Adapter for FARO Focus S & M
A tripod - flexible as never before: Raise your scanner into the upward or send it down a hole. The 2-way telescope tripod allows scanning in a height of 4.00 m (157.5 in) and safe overhead scanning 4.50 m (177.2 in) below the earth' surface.
Depending on your measuring task, the basic tube with the support plate and the 5/8 inch connection can be connected to the tripod upright or head first. The additional prolongation tubes are connected to the previous tube each time. As a result, you get an almost arbitrarily extendable rod.
The 3/8 inch adapter included in the delivery allows using the tripod with FARO Focus S and M scanners.
The 3D safety adapter is applied for overhead applications. With this product, you can easily and safely scan overhead. The special adapter allows an easy assembly and safe support. The best protection of your valuable measuring instruments.
Developed and produced in Germany.
- scanner usable over several heights . without assembly, disassembly and modification
- enlargement of the possible scanner positions
- safe overhead scanning
Product characteristics - 2-way Telescopic Tripod:
- tripod: 5/8 inch connection; adapter for 3/8 inch connection is included in the delivery
- indirect crank drive with enhanced gear unit
- The crank drive can be operated by means of a hand crank or a screwdriver.
- anti-twist geared column
- additional leg braces for more stability
- solid and quick locking mechanism
- spirit level
- set of shoes for tripod can be used on various surfaces
- minimum effective depth: approx. -4.50 m (177.2 in) underground
- maximum useful height: approx. 4.00 m (157.5 in)
- transport length: approx. 1.30m (51.2 in)
- weight: approx. 8,5 kg
- flat support plate with ø 110 mm
- During long-term usage, the scanner's weight should not be higher than 20kg.
- 4 prolongation tubes (each 1m (39.4 in)) in a robust transport case included
- suited for all scanners with 5/8" and 3/8" connection
Product characteristics - 3D safety adapter:
- The plate of the adapter for overhead scanning is firmly screwed on the scanner's original base plate.
- The slot of the adapter is screwed on the tripod with a 5/8" connection.
- The scanner with adapter plate can easily be put in the complement fixed at the tripod and secured.
- 5/8" female thread
- weight: 1 kg
- dimensions: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94 in x 3.94 in x 3.94 in)
Compatible laser scanners:
- FARO Focus S70
- FARO Focus S150
- FARO Focus S350
- FARO Focus M70
- 1 aluminium telescope tripod with 5/8 inch
- 4 prolongation tubes in a robust transport case
- 1 crank for manual operation
- 1 bit for comfortable handling of the tripod by means of a screwdriver
- special screwdriver for securing the single tube
- 1 3/8 inch adapter
- 1 3D safety adapter for overhead scanning
- tripod dolly
- prolongation tube