3D measuring point disk for attaching reference spheres on walls, concrete or wooden surfaces
In your laser scanning project, you don't have any magnetic surfaces available for attaching your reference sphere? In that case, we have the appropriate solution for you!
Attach our 3D measuring point disk on walls, concrete and wood. The metallic disk allows an easy fitting and precise centering of your reference sphere's magnet base.
By fastening a measuring point disk permanently, you can position your reference sphere or mini prism again and again exactly in the same place and use it for registration or determination of coordinates.
- metallic disk with a diameter Ø of 40 mm (1.57 in), suitable for the magnet base of reference spheres
- centered hole for fixing
- countersink worked into hole so that the supplied screw doesn't protrude
- measuring point disk for permanent marking of your reference sphere
- attach the reference sphere's magnet base easily and center it on the measuring point disk
- for registration or identification of reference spheres and for determination of coordinates by total station
Field of application:
- permanent marking for reference spheres on walls, concrete, wood and all other surfaces
- helpful for scanning old walls, ruins or supporting walls on which other permanent marking can hardly realized
- alternative marking to the 3D measuring point sticker, for surfaces which don?t allow attaching a sticker
- for mini prism and all reference spheres from Laserscanning Europe
- 3D measuring point disks incl. fitting screws and dowels
- optionally in packaging sizes of 10, 20 or 50 pieces
- For the registration, at least 3 reference spheres are required for each laser scanner position.
- For repositioning the scanner, in some cases it is necessary to position the spheres at another place.
- Due to the marking on the measuring point disks, a precise centering will always be possible.
Synonyms: marking material, centering plate, centering disk