Aluminium Telescopic Tripod (useful height: 4.01m (157.87 in))
Extreme height: Scan in a completely new angle of view. For that purpose, wind up your scanner into a height of 4 m (157.87 in). Thus, there are completely new positioning options for your scanner.
Solid workmanship: The tripod is characterised by great stability and quality. The compact and solid telescope tripod is designed for a maximum permanent load of 20 kg.
Make your routine scanning easier with the telescope tripod. Due to the telescope tripod's high effective depth, you can save annoying or complex erections of platforms or scanners.
The aluminium telescope tripod is equipped with a 5/8 inch connection. The 3/8 inch connection adapter optionally included in the delivery contents allows the use of the tripod combined with the FARO Focus 3D or Trimble TX5.
- use scanner over several heights - without erection, disassembly or modification
- enlargement of the possible scan positions
- tripod: 5/8 inch connection
- optional: adapter: 3/8 inch connection for FARO Focus3D and Trimble TX5
- indirect crank drive
- enhanced telescopic tube
- additional leg braces
- double locking mechanism
- spirit level
- can be retrofitted with set of shoes for tripod
- minimum useful height: approx. 1.73m (68.1 in)
- maximum useful height: approx. 4.01m (157.87 in)
- transport length: approx. 1.94m (76.38 in)
- weight: approx. 17.2kg
- extra large support plate with ø 167mm (6.57 in)
- anti-splay stop
- telescope lift 908mm (35.75 in)
Compatible laser scanners:
- suited for every scanner with 5/8 inch or 3/8 inch connection
- 1 aluminium telescope tripod with 5/8 inch connection
- 3/8 inch adapter for using the FARO Focus 3D series or Trimble TX5 on 5/8 inch tripod
Synonyms: tripod, aluminium tripod, laser scanner tripod, FARO tripod, Trimble tripod, elevator tripod, elevating tripod