1 - Warranty conditions
A. The product is warranted for free if all of the following conditions are met:
- Products subject to warranty from the manufacturer or distributor.
- Products subject to technical errors by the manufacturer.
- The warranty period on the warranty card remains valid.
- Warranty card is intact, not patchwork, not be removed or repaired, smudged.
- Product code, serial number, date of manufacture, customer name, address and purchase date (for products not covered by the Electronic Warranty).
- Warranty stamps and seals (if any) of the manufacturer on the product intact.
- In case of warranty service fee (if any), GeoInstinct Viet Nam customer care staff will advise all customers before carrying out warranty procedures.
B - The product is
not warranted or will incur a warranty fee if it falls into one of the
- The product is not under warranty from the manufacturer or distributor.
- Serial number, product model does not match warranty card.
- Customer voluntarily intervenes in product repair or repair at warranty centers that are not authorized by the manufacturer.
- The product is damaged due to user error, and the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Products damaged by natural disasters, fires, floods, lightning strikes, insects and animals.
- The product is placed in dirt, damp, water, and water.
- Deformation due to thermal impact, external impact.
- The product has a stain, rust or corrosion, oxidized by chemicals.
- The product is damaged due to wrong voltage and current rating.
- Customers cause defects such as deformation, cracks, scratches.
- Product installation, maintenance, improper use under the manufacturer's instructions cause damage.
- Product warranty expires.
- No component warranty.
C - The Warranty Period
- The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase or from the date of production depending on the type of product specified on the warranty card.
- For electronic warranty products, the warranty period is calculated from the time of activating the electronic warranty.
2 - Warranty Service
A - Home warranty service:
For home warranty products, when the product is damaged, customer calls to GeoInstinct Co., Ltd. provide product information and customer information, the content requires repair. Once Customer Care staff receive the information, they will inform the warranty center staff to check the damaged product or contact the customer service center for more information. and make appointments to support the customer.
B - Location of warranty:
- The place of warranty is stated in the warranty card attached to the product. Please contact the Distributor's Warranty Center directly on the warranty card.
- Customer Support Department, GeoInstinct Co., Ltd will assist the customer in guiding the customer to the outside warranty centers of the manufacturer, the distributor participating in the service system warranty. GeoInstinct Co., Ltd. Any member supplier information is included on the delivery / invoice form attached to the package.
- If you have difficulty in contacting the Warranty Center, please contact GeoInstinct Customer Care Hotline for assistance.
3 - Warranty Timeline
- The repair or replacement of parts or components for new or replacement products at customer's request will be made as soon as possible.
- Depending on the actual situation, customers will be offered the same
products, components and accessories for temporary use or other forms of
settlement acceptable to customers during the warranty period.
- In no event will GeoInstinct Co., Ltd. be liable for any damages or losses that occur if you do not comply with the instructions in this Warranty Policy.