With the advance of digital technology many organisations have been left with the dilemma of which route and solutions to take.
Our expert domain and solution knowledge now sees us shaping clients visions into reality, helping their organisations and projects to improve performance, develop robust processes and workflows, whilst harnessing the power of technology to optimise project inception, delivery and operation.
Our Management Consulting team work with our clients to understand their particular organisational and project information requirements, ensuring we are able to assess, validate, plan and deliver against those requirements.
GeoInstinct offers a complete range of services to support our Management Consultancy role, these include:
- Rulesets and governance
- Organisational Information Requirements (OIR)
- Asset Information Requirements (AIR)
- Employers Information Requirements (EIR)
- Tagging and coding of asset components
- BIM standards, workflows and processes
- Digital design activities
- Collaboration processes
- Data dictionaries and object taxonomies
- 4D, 5D and 6D processes
- 7D asset and lifecycle considerations
- Establishing a digital spine
- Delivery of the digital twin
Our services and approach to Digital Transformation bring many benefits, including:
- Aligning of Organisation and Project Requirements
- Driving Efficiency
- Improving Project Outcomes
- Delivering Value for Money
- Reducing Costs