Enterprise Management Dashboards enable the management of an enterprises performance through business intelligence, and are an effective enterprise management tool as they enable organisation across the entire enterprise.
Data can be collected, aggregated, analysed and reported on the go, allowing effective and timely collaboration between teams through a result and information driven approach, maximising the achievement of KPI’s set by the business.
The management dashboard can display metrics for an enterprises overall performance and progress, or highlight particular problems that require further attention.
GeoInstinct’s approach to enterprise management dashboards looks to address disparate enterprise based data sources, aggregating them in a simple navigable interface to deliver strategy, planning, budgeting, and forecasting, reporting and analytical benefits.
Our approach enables key stakeholders to focus on enterprise performance, benefiting both design and build activities, dashboard interfaces, analytic applications and robust reporting capabilities, and encompasses the capabilities to manage and optimise business performance across a single enterprise or business network, providing fact-based guidance for value-based decision making.
Our Enterprise Management Dashboards drive many significant value saving, creation and awareness benefits, including:
- Improving focus of resource time and effort
- Eliminating redundant work
- Reducing manual intervention and errors
- Quickly analysing data
- Creating easy to understand reports in minutes
- Viewing dashboards on the go through apps
- Automated alerting when data changes and drill into detail quickly and easily
- Simplifying the management of an enterprise
- Enabling businesses to achieve compliance and keep data secure
- Supporting the embedding of interactive reports and visuals into various interfaces
- Providing a 360 degree view of an enterprise